Lipped Shelf Brackets | Set of 2
- 1 Tree used = x 10 Planted 🌲
- 100% Sustainable Wood
- Free UK Delivery
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
▪ Metal Shelf Brackets - Two handmade solid steel brackets made here in West Sussex.
▪ Wall Plugs - 8mm Solid wall plugs (unfortunately we do not supply plasterboard wall plugs).
▪ Wood Screws - You will receive two screw sizes in your fixing pack - 25mm (bracket to shelf fixing) | 50mm (Bracket to Wall Fixing).
▪ 3mm Drill Bit - Use our drill bit to ensure a quality bracket fixing.
▪ Fitting Instructions - Enclosed are our detailed instructions on how to install the shelf.
Each shelf can hold up to 35kg.
All our metalwork is handmade by our skilled local steel fabricator located in West Sussex, UK
▪ Every bracket is deburred by hand, making sure no sharp edges are present.
▪ Each bracket may vary slightly in colour & texture as they are handmade from raw steel.
▪ Supplied with solid wall plugs.
▪ We do not pre-drill metal bracket holes in the shelf | This gives you the choice of bracket location.
▪ The metal bracket holes are 6mm Diameter.
Our Metal Brackets are suitable for solid & plasterboard walls, however the shelves are NOT SUPPLIED with plasterboard wall plugs.
▪ 8-12 Working Days | FREE UK DELIVERY.
▪ We use DPD & Parcelforce for delivery.
▪ Tracking Info will be emailed to you as soon as your order is dispatched.
▪ If you are not 100% happy with your order you can return it within 30 days - with no questions asked and no hard feelings.
▪ Any return costs are covered by the customer.
▪ To find out how to make a return Click Here and simply follow the steps for a quick return...
▪ All Orders placed outside of the United Kingdom will be subject to longer lead times and a delivery charge - Calculated at checkout.
▪ We use DPD & Fedex for International orders.
▪ We pay import VAT on behalf of the customer.