Wooden Coat Rack | Single Gold Hooks
- 1 Tree used = x 10 Planted 🌲
- 100% Sustainable Wood
- Free UK Delivery
▪ Coat Rack Hooks - Handmade cast steel hooks, perfect for a variety of uses.
▪ Wall Plugs- 8mm Solid wall plugs (unfortunately we do not supply plasterboard wall plugs).
▪ Wood Screws- 50mm (Coat rack to Wall Fixing).
▪ Fitting Instructions - Enclosed are our detailed instructions on how to install the shelf.
Our Coat Rack fixings are only suitable for solid walls.
Our coat racks are suitable for solid & plasterboard walls, however the shelves are NOT SUPPLIED with plasterboard wall plugs.
All of our sustainable wooden products are handcrafted from our workshop in West Sussex, England.
▪ All our wood comes from 100% sustainably managed forests.
▪ For every tree that we use | WE PLANT 10 🌲 - Read our Promise
▪ All our wood is Kiln Dried to a moisture content of under 10%.
▪ We only use Northern Scandinavian Pine sourced from FSC & PEFC certified suppliers.
Every length of rustic timber is hand picked to preserve as many rustic characteristics as possible. These include unique grain patterns, rustic saw marks, wood splits & sanded edges which has now become our trademark style.
We use a natural wax finish on all our wooden products.
▪ 8 wax finishes to choose from.
▪ Water Resistant Finish | Up to 30 minutes.
▪ The wax intensifies the grain pattern whilst protecting the timber.
We recommend applying a clear coat of wax once a year to keep your item looking on point.
▪ 7-10 Working Days | FREE UK DELIVERY.
▪ We use DPD & Parcelforce for delivery. Make sure to include both your mobile number & email for delivery information.
▪ Tracking Info will be emailed to you as soon as your order is dispatched.
▪ If you are not 100% happy with your order you can return it within 30 days - with no questions asked and no hard feelings.
▪ Any return costs are covered by the customer.
▪ To find out how to make a return Click Here and simply follow the steps for a quick return...
▪ All Orders placed outside of the United Kingdom will be subject to longer lead times and a delivery charge - Calculated at checkout.
▪ We use DPD & Fedex for International orders.
▪ We pay import VAT on behalf of the customer.