We are Ben Simpson Furniture, Ben Simpson & Luke Kiernan. We produce a wide range of rustic industrial style furniture & hand crafted wooden shelves. Our designs are available online and can be purchased directly.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
Information collected via contact forms is used only by us to communicate with you regarding your enquiries. No one else receives this information.
We use Woocommerce to power our online shop.
Cookies are used by various plugins on my site in order to give me information about website visitors (analytics), to keep track of cookie consent/denial, to monitor shop information, and used by various social media sites when we embed content from them.
You may opt out of cookies when you visit via the banner at the bottom of the page.
You can also clear your browser cache of all data (many cookies only last for a “session,” i.e. the duration of your visit).
WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
- We do not share names or email addresses sent via contact forms with any other party.
- Google Analytics only retains info about visitors, pages viewed, etc. GA does not collect any info that could identify you personally (but they collect data around the web in various forms and aggregate it, so see further info below to manage that data).
- Data collected by our shopping cart, Woocommerce, is only used by us to manage orders. Woocommerce does not collect any data from us (We have opted out of their data collection).
- WordPress itself does not share any data with anyone.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
Google Analytics keeps data on site traffic up to 14 months, the shortest retention period available (but remember, site stats do not have any info about who you are personally). While my site does not give Google any personal info about you, other websites might have at some point…you can find out more & use tools to manage your Google data here.
Data is not yet actively collected by Woocommerce.
HOW YOUR DATA IS PROTECTED
While I do not personally keep any data on any visitors, some plugins that I use do keep data. These plugins are all GDPR-compliant (or about to be), and have provided detailed privacy information:
- Yoast SEO: Collects website data only, no personal info: find out more here.
- Woocommerce: Owned by Automattic; privacy info here.
Last updated: 19:06:18