Shabby Chic Floating Shelf | 22cm Depth
Rustic Floating Shelf
5cm | Thickness
22cm | Depth
Our "Depth" is always measured from the wall to the front edge of the shelf. (This is key to knowing what you can put on your shelf.)
These fixings are hidden inside the shelf, creating the "Floating Shelf".
- 1 Tree used = x 10 Planted 🌲
- 100% Sustainable Wood
- Free UK Delivery
▪ Floating Shelf Brackets - Two solid steel concealed fixing rods are included. (130 & 140cm lengths supplied with 3 rods per shelf for extra strength).
▪ Wall Plugs - 10mm Solid wall plugs (unfortunately we do not supply plasterboard wall plugs).
▪ Fitting Instructions - Enclosed are our detailed instructions on how to install the shelf.
▪ Each shelf can hold up to 35kg. Our Floating Shelves are only suitable for solid walls.
Our Floating shelf fixings are only suitable for solid walls.
▪ Every floating shelf comes with predrilled holes in the back of the shelf (13mm Diameter).
▪ Every shelf is hand drilled & checked, ensuring the floating rods are a secure snug fit.
▪ The Concealed rods are 12mm Diameter x 120mm Length. They screw into the wall by 65mm Length.
▪ Our Floating fixing rods are designed with an offset CAM. This means there is 10mm of adjustment.
▪ To adjust the shelf level, use a 10mm spanner to spin the rod.
All of our sustainable wooden products are handcrafted from our workshop in West Sussex, England.
▪ All our wood comes from 100% sustainably managed forests.
▪ For every tree that we use | WE PLANT 10 🌲 - Read our Promise
▪ All our wood is Kiln Dried to a moisture content of under 10%.
▪ We only use Northern Scandinavian Pine sourced from FSC & PEFC certified suppliers.
Every length of rustic timber is hand picked to preserve as many rustic characteristics as possible. These include unique grain patterns, rustic saw marks, wood splits & sanded edges which has now become our trademark style.
We use a natural wax finish on all our wooden products.
▪ 8 wax finishes to choose from.
▪ Water Resistant Finish | Up to 30 minutes.
▪ The wax intensifies the grain pattern whilst protecting the timber.
We recommend applying a clear coat of wax once a year to keep your item looking on point.
▪ 7-10 Working Days | FREE UK DELIVERY.
▪ We use DPD & Parcelforce for delivery. Make sure to include both your mobile number & email for delivery information.
▪ Tracking Info will be emailed to you as soon as your order is dispatched.
▪ If you are not 100% happy with your order you can return it within 30 days - with no questions asked and no hard feelings.
▪ Any return costs are covered by the customer.
▪ To find out how to make a return Click Here and simply follow the steps for a quick return...
▪ All Orders placed outside of the United Kingdom will be subject to longer lead times and a delivery charge - Calculated at checkout.
▪ We use DPD & Fedex for International orders.
▪ We pay import VAT on behalf of the customer.